Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 March 2010

My Vacation: A Day in the Life of Barney


My Vacation: A Day in the life of Barney, By Barney

This is me. Barney. The poor, neglected dog that has been left behind by my owner to people who smack me if I am a little bit bad.










































7:30

Was hungry.

The little blonde girl fed me.

8:30

Played with the blue, round ball that I found in the yard.

It looks a bit different now, as if someone has taken hold of it and pulled off little shreds.

Hopefully they won't notice.

10:00

It rained.
I found shelter where I could while the little, white dog sat curled up and cosy inside the house.
Didn't feel very happy.

11:30

I wanted to play so I jumped up on the door and barked.

They shot me with a water sprayer and told me to be quiet.

12:00

The blonde headed girl came out with a little box (they call it a camera) to take pictures of me. I kept jumping up on her to get a better look at the box.

She said I was ruining the photos and she went inside and left me by myself.

2:30

Played with the blue ball.

It didn't look very good when I was done. It had no air.

I had a good look at it to see where the hole was.

Couldn't find it.

Bet they blame it on me.

3:00 to 4:00

Played, barked, got shot with a water pistol.

5:00


This is me. Barney.

People describe me as annoying and jumpy, but I am really very cute. Adorable even.

Much nicer than that no-good, unsociable, white fluffball.



2 comments:

Kay said...

he's getting to be pretty cute.

Hanwen said...

i waannnntt one