- 1 free Boost juice paper.
- 1 pair of lost leg warmers.
- 1 dead cricket.
- 1 New Zealand sheep hiding under a bed.
- 9 pairs of shoes to pick up as well as 1 odd shoe carried down from our weekend trip to the Sunshine Coast.
- 3 pairs of socks.
- Uncountable clothes to pick up.
- 1 black-and-red tie.
- 1 nailpolish bottle.
- 2 duffle bags.
- 2 hairbrushes.
- Lots of bobby-pins (belonging to Emily I might add).
- 2 Chinese pillows.
It's taken Emily 2-3 weeks for those items to gather. I, of course, have cleaned up my room in this time...just not...properly.
Well, it's clean now, and just in time for holidays on Thursday!