Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Just A Post

I really don't know why I'm blogging at the moment when I have nothing of real interest to say. Normally, when put in this position, I just post a book review, a daybooke, a diary entry, or something I got off the Internet.

No today.

Today is just a post.

And nothing more.

And nothing less.

I was going to post about the Trojan War, a war that I've been learning about for school and for pleasure.

Last night, I was a teeny, tiny, bit braggy about how much I knew of Greek history and The Trojan Horse.

I could tell it backwards.

"Uhuh."

I could tell it backwards rhyming.

"That would make a good blog post."

So I was going to post about the war, not backwards and rhyming, but about the war nevertheless. I even did a little draft last night, but then gave up because there was too much to tell.

So now I am just talking, about nothing in particular. There is no theme here. No story that I am getting to. Just talking. (In case you were wondering, "Erm, what exactly the point of this blog?")

We are going camping tomorrow. Hammocks, campfires, (hopefully) marshmallows, the whole enchilada (thank you, Hannah!).

Hmmm, in more news....

  • Kylie is coming home in around three months! :)
  • Emily and I are going to Bourke for Easter!
  • I'm finally getting a little bit of scrapbooking done...
  • I got a fantastic hair straightner for my birthday...!

And that's about it. I'm sorry if I've bored you to death.

If you make it to the end, please comment. ;)



5 comments:

Kay said...

I made it!

Carrie :D said...

me, too!

Koala said...

IT'S A BLOG ABOUT NOTHING!!!
People have made TV shows about the same thing:-)

Hanwen said...

Hammock?! Awesome!

I wanna go camping!

Jordan said...

I wish you could've come Hannah!