Monday, 30 May 2011
Well I've been writing in this blog for a good, long time now.
Worn it out I think.
Here is the URL to my new, temporary blog-
I won't be writing on this one again :)
Thanks for reading :)
Tuesday, 17 May 2011
Teen Missions :D
I'm going to Vanuatu.
And I'm also going to finish up with this blog.
- It sort of became a bit of a chore for me...
- I'm starting a new, temporary blog about my teen missions experience.
So yes. It should be interesting.
I hope it goes well.
I hope you will read my new blog.
I'll post the URL as my last blog as soon as I've got the new one ready.
Thanks for reading :),
Wednesday, 4 May 2011
I don't like those 'that's.'
They make blogging much harder.
Oh well. Let us begin.
First things first. Our beautiful foster baby.
She is six or seven weeks now. She cries a lot but she also gives the cutest smiles in the world. The kind that make you want to eat her face right off.
We took her away with us to Bourke for Easter. The Easter Service, which I've blogged about a couple of years back, is a freezing event starting at 6:00 in the morning. She was bundled in blankets with a cute, red beanie on. I think she was asleep for most of it. C.o.m.p.l.e.t.e.l.y.a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.
Whaaaat else have I been doing?
- Big sister Kylie visited for two weeks. That was good.
- I've decided to go to Teen Missions at the end of this year. (TURKEY, KENYA, OR CHILE??!)
- I'm prepaaaaaring for the Eistedfford in June. It's coming closer. I'm doing lots as I've said. The duologue is going to be with my friend Annabelle. Something from The Importance of Being Ernest I think.
- I know I promised to give pictures from Broken Hill (it was very good, thank you for asking)....but...I lied. Sorry. I meant well. But I didn't many. And. Yeah. Sorry.
Instead I leave you with this totally random picture of me and Emily's camera. I am jealous of this camera. Good bye.
Monday, 4 April 2011
- our new, first foster baby. A cute little girl who we've nicknamed Simba :). Cutest. Smile. Ever.
- the 'Annie' soundtrack. I found the movie on television the other night. I had completely forgotten about it from my childhood :). I've been crazy about the songs ever since.
- the fact that I'm going to a drama camp in Broken Hill tommorow (photos, I promise)
- the fact that I AM ON HOLIDAYS FOR AN EXTRA WEEK.
- Harry Potter.
- The Hunger Game series.
- the room that I spent a few hours cleaning today which is now dust and rubbish free. Very good. Very impressive.
- Tessie when she's flea-free and smell-free after a good bath and haircut.
That is all.
We love you, Ms. Hannigan.