Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Febuary Daybook

Date...17th February, 2010


Starting time...4:36


Mood...Quite happy.


Outside my window...Mum and Emily are swimming in the pool...


I'm going...to Youth on Friday! Water sliding...:)


I'm thinking... I really ought to go for a walk...


I'm reading...Dresses of Red and Gold, by Robin Klein.


I'm listening to...'What a Relief,' by Hannah Sunderland.


My current favorite song...That's a little difficult...


I'm wearing...a black and white top with blue cherries on it, and quarter length skinny jeans.


Today I...brought presents for Dad's birthday tommorow.


Yesterday, I...learned about large rodents. Check out the aardvark on Images. Yuk! (Yes, an aardvark is a rodent.)


I'm excited for...Easter. I'm hoping I can visit Bourke again!


I'm sad because...I really want to go for a swim with Mum and Emily...but I should finish this Daybook first.


I'm hungry for...the lasagne that Mum is making tonight for dinner (Haha, Kylie!)


I want...a new MP3 or Ipod.


I love...Tessie.


I loathe...Her breath!


From my picture journal...a picture I've edited on Picnik, an internet photo editer.

Finishing time...3:45



No comments: