Last Thursday evening, the 22nd, I went outside and...
Mum was like, 'Dude, we're, like, going to the Sunshine Coast, like, tomorrow.'
And I was like, 'Dude, you're, like, crazy.'
And she was like, 'No I'm not. Go pack. We get up at, like, five.'
And I was like, 'Are you, like, serious? Dude!'
Or something like that anyway. It probably, when I think about it, wasn't that 'likeish', or 'dudish', but same result...
In the next few hours I had to pack a weeks amount of clothes, fill up (or let my darling Kaity fill up...) my BRAND NEW, BLACK, IPOD NANO, 8 MG, COMPLETE WITH HARD, CLEAR COVER CASE!!!, write my week's book review, and rush around finding some books, my purse, my drink bottle, my headphones to go with my BRAND NEW, BLACK, IPOD NANO, 8 MG, COMPLETE WITH HARD, CLEAR COVER CASE!!!, and a few other things that I was likely to forget but remembered.
We started early that morning and got there quite late.
A few things we did in the week are:
- Go to my Uncle's 40th birthday party (And see some people that I had not seen in a VERY long time).
- Watch Lord of the Rings 1, again. (Frodo has amazing blue eyes...!!)
- Went to the beach (Where I got dumped continuously, AND met a Russian Snow-boarder (called Oondrey?) ...which was...to say in least...very interesting...).
- On the subject of Oondrey?, he told us that the two things he had found out about Australians was...every second word is a swear word, and all we want to do is Barbeque...(I didn't know whether to be offended or laugh. I chose the latter, but it left me wondering if this is how all Russians think of us...).
- Went to my cousin's house (Where we went on Youtube, as well as a variety of other things, and found something called Petunia's Makeover...very strange...).
- Went Op shopping (And found a deal of 'Fill a bag for $5!...Good, eh?).
So, I am:
Tired, Content, Sunburnt, and Hungry...so I am going to have breakfast...