I thought these facts about him were pretty weird.
- Ended every sentence he spoke with the word 'peacock.' (Tried to open in parliment with 'My Lord's and peacocks.')
- Believed that London was flooded and ordered a yacht.
- Wore a pillowcase around his head.
- 'Adopted' the new-born Prince Octavius. Nothing weird about this, except Prince Octavius was a pillow.
- Told the queen that she had been mad for 30 years.
- Believed that he himself was dead and wore black as a sign of mourning for 'that good man, George III.'