Search This Blog

Thursday 1 July 2010

Graffiti-ing The Street

I feel so busy lately...always a week, or two, between each blog post.
So now I'll sum it up.
The Shakespeare production was awesome. It was really funny and so fantastic. I wish I could see it again.
We got this week off school, on holidays one week early because Hannah and Angela came to stay.

There has been a lot of laughing...















Especially when we went swimming...if you can call it swimming. It was really a jump in and leap out. It has been really cold here lately and so the pool was worst than really cold. It was unbelievably freezing. I don't know what came over me.
Some pictures,
































































































































The strange thing was that when we actually got out of the pool, it was kind of nice because we were so numb and the air around us was a lot warmer than the pool had been.
We decided to graffiti the road. People were so nice, they kept purposely driving around all our drawings.


















I've also been working on my blog this morning. It's not finished yet, but I've been so busy I'm not sure when I'll get to finish it. I'll work on finding some time...

Oh, and I'll just say that I read a really good book last week and wrote a book review about it. I've posted it in the book review section so you should check it out and then try to find a copy to read. I really liked it.






No comments: