Search This Blog

Monday 14 September 2009

When I Was a Girl...

I'm sure every family has funny or embarrassing moments and with not a whole lot to write about lately I thought I would write some of my families, mild as they are...I can't write anything too embarrassing.

  • Kylie: Tom and Kaity wondered how she was able to breathe so long under water. Kylie told them the secret. Going under and taking a huge sniff through your nose. They tried it...

  • Kaity: Letting out the washup water from the night before. Picking up what she thought was a spoon. It was, actually, a dead mouse.

  • Tom: Asking 4 year old Jenna if he had a hole in his pants and when innocent Jenna bends down to look gets a faceful of some...unfresh-smelling air.

  • Jenna: Getting tricked by her parents in a prank call...http://jrebekkah-itslife97.blogspot.com/2009/06/busted.html.

  • Emily: Thinking that a chauffeur was actually pronounced 'Chuffer.'

  • (I don't really want to do me, but if I didn't, it just wouldn't be fair. ) Jordan: Wondering who that guy, Anon, was. He's sure written a lot of things.' (Yikes, that wasn't even very long ago!)


Jordan

3 comments:

Kylie said...

I especially liked the story "When I was a girl" by Tom.

jennaruby said...

Ah ha ha he he..ur so funny. :) Kylie you are just happy cause your the star of your story..not the kid who got farted on.

Helen said...

Heh heh - you Haases! No wonder you all grew up like you did! Now - more stories of your Mum and Dad!