Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 January 2011

First day :)

Well, I've just come back from my first shift at the bakery (that I am now an offical employee of).

It was tiring. Being on my feet all day. I can't tell which pies are which, so my poor boss and fellow employee(s) have to listen to the same kind of question all day. (Which one is cheese and bacon? And steak dianne? And is that caramel slice? Huh? Huh?)

I came home, though, laden with bread, pies, rolls, ect.

It was busy.

But I survived.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Ooooh getting paid with caramel slice!!! I'm so jealous.

Izi said...

Working in a bakery hey? That sounds fun. But I know what you mean about the pies being confusing. I don't even know which is which when buying pies at a bakery, and that's with the labels to tell me!