I haven't been writing very much lately, so, to keep you up-to-date, I will say (in a bulleted list of course) what I have been doing in the last couple of weeks.
- For Chrissie I recieved the most-awesome present of a drumset! It is really fantastic, and, so far, I have not heard a single complaint from my most patient parents.
- Not long after that, I did my first shift at the Bakery. It's pretty good, but as I said a couple of posts ago...all the pies look the same! Most confusing!
- I have also, in a very recent set of events, gotten ANOTHER job! Just one day a week, at a canteen. I haven't started yet, buuuut, I hope it goes wellll!
- I visited Bourke just a week ago for a week and it was great! Jetskiing, swimming & chillin with friends!
- I had my first driving lesson! Sort of...My friend Cherry let me drive her family's dune buggy. It was pretty mad. She had nerves of steel to put up with my panicking though.
- Atm- (at the moment, for all or any of the oldies who read this blog and do not understand teenages 'acronyms'....I think that's right???) I am at home with only my dad. Lucky Mum and Jenna have made a getaway before school starts, and the others have all found something else to do =).
- Oh yes, school again. Grade 9 this year. I'm making my way up. Slowly but surely.
S'all for today.
But I'll be back.