Search This Blog

Thursday 19 August 2010

Quick Summing Up

It's been a while since I last wrote, like I've mentioned previously, I have some busy times ahead.
I was actually camping last week out at Bourke with some friends. I had a pretty good time and would love to share photos, but by a very annoying twist of fate all my photos were deleted.
So I'll just remember three things...
  • We climbed Mount Gundabooka on the first day. It was terrible! But only because it was such a hard climb. I felt like I was crawling up a vertical wall.
  • On the last day I had a few good centimetres of mud/clay on the bottom of my shoe because of a night's good rain.
  • I visited Gidgee Lake, my old home. It was so sad. All those memories. But the lake, it was BEAUTIFUL!

That doesn't really sum it all up but I have to go....So, that'll have to do.... :D




No comments: