Search This Blog

Friday 12 November 2010

I have been very lousy at blogging lately. Personally I blame Facebook. Most of the time though I can't think of anything to say, but after a month or so of not writing...I should have something.

Well, a couple of weeks ago, my parents, Emily, and I left for the Sunshine Coast. We visited my grandparents and then my other grandfather. From there, we left for Diamond Beach, Seashells Resort, where we stayed for a week.

It was a really nice spot. The beach was really close (although whenever we walked on it we found dead crows/blackbirds all scattered up on the beach...weird...) and we used that to our advantage by walking on it and also flying kites on it. I would like to note here that I was the Master at kite flying, undisputedly...

Apart from the beach, there was a boiling, hot, bubbling spa! We spent heaps of time in it, probably really annoyed all the other holiday-ers because we kept bagging all the times..good fun...

And now we're back home. Back to school. And chores (which I should be doing now). And also Youth. Last night was a 70's night. I came home with three pet rocks. They are very cute. I named them Rachel, Franky...and the other is yet to be named...Barnabas?

But, taht's really all I have to write at the moment...so....ta-ta :)

1 comment:

Izi said...

Hi Jordan,

Glad to hear that you had a great time away.

Hay, about the pet rocks. When WE came home from holiday last time, I came home with two pet "high bounce balls."

My brother, Nick, and I names them Richard and Patrick.

They are sooo cute!

Love your blog!

Izi xoxoxo